In cooperation with RASH Leipzig, Mob Action, Troihand Records, Riot Bike Records, Save The Scene Records as well as SM Musik this wonderful piece of security endangering music was created. You can listen to the “most dangerous left-wing extremist” bands from Saxony on official recommendation of the “State Office for the Protection of the Constitution” with partly unreleased songs.
“The future will show to what extent the Saxonian Office for the Protection of the Constitution will again intensify its activities to thwart the performances of the bands it classifies as “left-wing extremists”. It is also completely unclear whether this observation only concerns the bands as a group or whether the activities of the Office for the Protection of the Constitution also relate specifically to individual band members and their private lives, for example by illuminating the private telecommunications of these individuals. The fact is that it will not become more comfortable in Saxony in the future either.
Nevertheless – or perhaps precisely because of this – we will not be intimidated or have our mouths shut! This sampler should be a living example that punk was, is and will remain one thing above all else for us: Resistance!“
1. Sozialer Fehltritt – Mit freundlichen Grüszen
2. Sharp Cut – Trouble From The Streets
3. The Spartanics – Tell Me What You Know
4. One Step Ahead – Wer ist die Gefahr?
5. Fontanelle – Oi! gegen Oi!
6. Kommando Kronstadt – Keine Wahl
7. Dr. Ulrich Undeutsch – Im Osten nichts Neues
8. Selbztjustiz – Was kostet die Welt
9. Hoierswerda – Deutsche Publizisten
10. Endstation Chaos – Feindbild
11. Social Enemies – The Hate You Give
12. Flag Smasher – Oi! It’s Class War
Solidarity is our weapon!
This post is also available in: Deutsch